Is anxiety taking over your life?
Does it feel like you can’t control it no matter how hard you try?
Are you afraid that an anxiety attack is waiting around the corner?
Have you actually gone to the emergency room thinking that you were having a heart attack only to be told it’s just anxiety?
If this sounds like you, I’m confident I can help. My practice offers the most effective forms of treatment, to get the relief from anxiety that you deserve.
I know exactly what you are feeling such as shortness of breath, chest tightening, feeling like your world is caving in….. I have worked through my anxiety by utilizing tools I practice in my own life.
When it comes to treating anxiety disorders, research shows that therapy is usually the most effective option. That’s because anxiety therapy – as opposed to anxiety medication alone – treats more than just symptoms to the problem.
Here are the symptoms that people experience most often with anxiety:
- Nervousness, restlessness or being tense
- Feelings of danger, panic or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Weakness or lethargy
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
- Obsessions about certain ideas, a sign of obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Anxiety surrounding a particular life event or experience that has occurred in the past, a sign of post-traumatic stress disorder
Therapy can help to uncover the underlying causes of your worries and fears, learn how to relax, look at situations in a new, less frightening way, and develop better coping mechanisms and problem-solving skills.
I invite you to contact me today for a free 10 minute phone consultation.